Pages

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Facebook is *Such* a Time Suck And Life Stuff

Day 5 of the Not-Going-To-Check-FB Project and I can tell that I am so super bored. Playing the Xbox instead has gotten boring as well. So, in the meantime, I think I will look for another job. Why you ask? Because the one I have at present hasn't given me any shifts for two weeks. I think it is about time to find something else if things don't pick up soon.

Speaking of life, I have lagged so hard on my gym stuff and "weight loss" (more in this post on that). The Spring Semester ended last week, but I haven't really seen the inside of my gym since my fitness test. (BTW, I am the healthiest fat person I know. Ha! In your face, bully arseholes!) Here shortly, things will change or I will kick my own butt in gear.

Speaking of lagging hard, I have also been neglecting my worships. Since I have so much free time now, that will be changing shortly as well. I here there is a local Pagan temple in Fort Worth. Maybe I will go check it out.

Also, Celtic Woman is super amazing. Heart.

That is it for now, I will be posting again shortly.

No comments: