Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

Insight To A Teen's Secret Life - back story

Part 1...

Kire and Zorra once went out many months ago, I believe in April of 2008. They had a wonderful relationship, one that was very romantic and involved. (He was and still is a virgin. He would have died if he had touched her that way.) However, Kire made a bad decision and skipped his 6th period exit exams to be with her. His parents found out and became livid. Needless to say, he was grounded for the rest of the summer. They grew apart during the summer and when school started again, the relationship was different. They weren't as romantic as before.

Zorra found out that Kire's parents wanted him to go to the Navy and that he was seriously considering it himself. She freaked out -she has very, very bad separation anxiety- and she cut him lose. He spiraled downward to a sever depression afterwards, becoming horribly emo. After about two months separation, he had finally guilt her back into his arms by being around her and whining. He even skipped some classes to see her. His parents found out... Their relationship lasted only a few weeks when he finally dumped her, saying "it didn't feel right anymore". He continued into his depression while his family hated him.

Now, he is being extremely stupid and decided that some of this Red Life should meet the air so it wouldn't be in pain anymore. I finally got him to stop that. He doesn't listen to anyone, and when he does, he twists the words to fit what he believes. Zorra wrote him a letter saying that she didn't like him that way anymore but that she still cared about him. He took that to mean that she hated him and totally disregarded the caring part entirely. He also found out that Zorra like another guy (who didn't like her back that way.. however he thinks its ok to mess with her. I am hoping to meet him in a dark ally once.) and when to get the guy with her. It failed miserably. Now he is trying to completely avoid her at all costs. (Its not working)

Part 2...

My ex's are annoying to the point that I am thinking about changing my number. They are slut bags and I can't believe I ever went out with them.

One guy, named Justin, is a meta whore. He has girls all over the US and some in Canada. He has a girlfriend who is in jail now and he loves to tell me that he loves her and in the same breath tells me that he misses me and still loves me. Whatever. I don't want your disease ridden, emo, delusions arse. I am taken with a guy I like. /tongue/

The guy dumped me because he still liked his ex from 2 years back and wanted to ask her out. Well I found out later that she told him heck no. So he tried to crawl back to me, which I promptly booted him. He can go.... never mind.



At any rate, the people in my life are stupid. I really wish they would stop causing trouble. Ugh. It makes me wonder why people can't see how to get out of their mistakes when its so easy to see... Oh well.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is not what we told you.

Remember the whole "Drama Free Zone" we talked about?

Kitsune Yokai said...

Yea, but it makes a good story. Im only telling you what I am watching. Im not involved in it.