Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

SCREW YOU

I have been playing a game called Travian for about 9 or so months. On my main server -or game board- I have been the leader for the alliance /that used to be/ called ~KiWi~ since May of 2008. I was the Co-Founder of it; Wigghammer being the other half.

Last Thursday, all of our hard damn work, all our backbreaking struggling against enemies, all our time, the whole alliance, is gone. I feel so betrayed...

We had a confederation with with another alliance called BBB, lead by Connie. They had said for months that "we are one. We are merged". I never believed them, I always thought that it was a sick joke or that Wigg never told them the truth. Wigg had told me that one day we weren't merged, the next that we were. He was confused at it himself.

But I get on that dreadful Thursday and find that my alliance is gone. No longer KiWi. Nope, its United now, with the main branch United. No more does my voice matter, no more do I even exist as a leader. Now I am nothing to them but a nuisance.

I decided that I would leave it to crumble from the inside out and watch it fall and burn. See, Connie's alliance was falling apart itself due to poor leadership and member frustration. BBB was a combination of APRON and KB; KB was lead by Kross, who ruined that alliance before the merge. So when these alliances merged -very well actually, due mainly because of a player named Ramoth- they wanted KiWi as well and we just didn't want to commit to it.

Tid Bit -- Kross had an accident of some sort and didn't get on for a long time. As the alliance started to fall, his account became yellow (inactive for 2 days), turning to red (bad, inactive for 3 or 4 days) then finally turning gray (very bad, inactive for a week+). By that time, KB was burning what was left of itself. Many great players fled the alliance for stronger ones, including the top ranking alliances DH (rank 3) and STORM (rank 2). Connie took the rest of KB in.

So now here I am; my original account given to a friend, my former alliance mates forsaken to that pit -that disgusting joke of an alliance- and I am now dueling with a friend in a higher, better alliance. I did try to save that alliance, but when no one listens to you and other's trust in you is shot, its best to just leave them to themselves. So to you Connie, who screwed me over royally then proceeded to rub it in, be glad that the person I am dueling with doens't want to attack you, for if I had it my way, you would be long gone by now. To you Wigghammer, the guy I always trusted and respected, I wish the best for you. To you Natas, who went behind my back and ruined KiWi and doomed United, you did what you were told to do and what you thought was right for the alliance. I don't blame you for any of this and I have no hard feelings against you. I am only sorry that you have to go through this. To Txnoy, Tritum, Leah, Mean Squirrel, and all my children, I am sorry I am not there for you anymore. I truly am sorry that this all happened behind your backs, I am sorry that you never knew about the so called "merge", I am so sorry that you have been cursed, doomed to be DH's punching bag... I hate it that you are being punished for something you were told to do. I hate it that you are being punish for something that isn't your fault...

Only a mother can truly grieve the loss of her dearest children... Now I can only mourn from a distance... :'[

And Connie, this is your fault. It is all your fault. Everything. You should feel horrible about this, yet you sit there spreading lies and make it worse for everyone else, digging the hole deeper for yourself and others. I can't believe you!! You tell me that I should "learn to be a good leader" and that you would "be willing to teach you" when I am the one who had connections to every top alliance in the whole of server 2! When I build an alliance from scratch and kept it going well, despite you! When I kept my alliance out of danger for 7 months! When I was sometimes a better diplomat then Wigghammer! You tell people that I abused my power as a leader. Bull crap!!!! I took ONE power from the other leaders because I was afraid they would mess up what me and Wigg had done. WELL LOOK! ITS RUINED NOW! Despite everything I did, everything I ever worked for is RUINED! It gets under my skin what you did and what you say to me. But I know my mother was proud of what I had accomplished. She bragged about me every day to her alliance. I know that the higher alliances where impressed with what KiWi did in its time. And now you, Connie, will be lucky to ever hear something nice come from me to you. You will be lucky if you ever hear anything from me ever again. I hope you delete first.

No comments: